neljapäev, 14. september 2023

Go Blue. Don't look the gifted Dairy Queen in mouth

 

 




A pretty accurate statement is to say that I spent my day packing today. And eating. And packing. And eating. And then I packed some more. For lunch, Scott brought me crispy chicken burger and apple pie from MacDonald's. The chicken burger was actually a bun cut in half with crispy chicken. No sauce, not even a slice of pickle or tomato. The reader would also notice that I did not even bother taking a picture. The apple pie was good. 

For dinner we went to the Mexican & Guatemalan restaurant again. We ate a lot of tacos, which were super delicious. And after that it was time for Dairy Queen again with Scott's mom and aunt. Turns out we managed to introduce the Dairy Queen's smallest portion - mini to the ladies. They had thought the smallest size was "small" :) Anyway, we got our blizzards and the girl behind the counter asked if we wanted a free Reese's blizzard too because they accidentally made the wrong one intially for us. Of course I wanted it. Because there's simply no such thing as too much Dairy Queen blizzards.

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar