pühapäev, 30. juuni 2019

Up North. Scrambled omelet







Very conveniently right 10 minutes before sunrise we opened eyes, made sure that there is not another episode of "Sun and hedgehog in the fog" going on and went out to see the sunrise. The golden sun, rising from behind the blue lake was worth every minute of getting out of the bed at 6am. Especially since we could go back to bed at 6:20am. Just to get up again at 8am, pack our bags and be ready be the chosen diner at 8:58am.

I took scrambled eggs with hash browns, bacon and melted cheese. And rye bread. Scott had some next level hot dog that was additionally covered with minced meat and onion, a breakfast sandwich and half a serving french fries. Their half a serving would feed the children in a smaller African country for a week. Anyway, the food arrived and mine was served on a hot pan. My scrambled eggs were replaced with omelet and when the waitress came to ask, if everything was good, I very politely asked her to tell the kitchen that my meal should have scrambled eggs not omelet. She told me that actually it's scrambled eggs, just fried like omelet... I figured that we could leave the tip same way that it's actually a tip, just in the shape of verbal praise.

We made our way to one of the most picturesque roads in the country - the River Road, where we started visiting one gorgeous place and views over the river after another.

Since today morning the bill was brought before I could voice my wish to have some pancakes too, we stopped in a pub on the way home, where I got my two blueberry pancakes in the magnitude of family size pizza. Scott had wrap and house chips and cheddar tots.

Very handily there was a huge outlet center on the way home, where I left over an hour into Tommy Hilfiger shop alongside with an amount of money that is still looking at me very disapprovingly from my bank account.

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar