laupäev, 6. juuli 2019

Go Blue. How much the customer service here loves coffee.

I have sort of voiced my dissatisfaction with the small talk here - how everyone, who comes within 2 meter radius of you, always wants to know, how I'm doing. I'm not used to it, but know to expect it. Similar with the written communication with customer support - before even touching the problem, we always inquire how both are doing and in Amazon they also thank me as the valued customer for being a Prime member.

Recently I found out that the customer support of another online store always has hot coffee handy. Just in case, should it start raining in the middle of the summer or it's just cold in the winter. As an example part of our recent conversation:
After giving them my order number and address
Christine: Perfect! Thanks for that information, Gaili! Please bear with me while I pull up the order.
Gaili: Thanks, Christine!
Christine: No prob! ;)
Christine: Despite this, how are you doing today? I hope that you're having a pleasant weather in Michigan. It's already summer here, but it suddenly rained! Good thing I have my favorite cup of coffee to keep me warm. :D
Gaili: I'm great, thanks! Enjoy your coffee! :)
Christine: Glad to hear that!
Christine: I definitely will! Coffee is life! <3 Lol!

With Amazon I had recently this conversation when trying to locate a lost package:
Grace: Hello, Gaili.I’m sorry you didn’t receive your order. Let me check.
How are you today?
Gaili: Can you help me out - when should I expect to receive it? :)
I'm fine, thanks! How are you?
Grace: That's great to hear.
I am fine, thank  you so much for asking.
I'll find a resolution to help you with  this. I am  your superwoman for the day.
Gaili: Yay!

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar