neljapäev, 28. juuni 2018

Fashion Blogger



It can well be that the time to wear ballerinas is about to be over for the season, but that doesn't mean I can't share socks recommendation for ballerinas. Especially considering that those socks are not available in Estonia. You know, those tiny and mostly lace socks, that one wears when she doesn't want to put bare feet into shoes but with a regular sock you'd look like German tourist. Well, those socks I used to buy in Estonia back in the times, were usually crumpled in my shoes before I reached downstairs and two days later the toes were greeting through the lace. But then I bought a three-pack of those half-socks in Uniqlo and I have to admit, I've never been wearing anything more comfortable in my ballerinas. They have a little pad under sole and rubber dots at the edge that keep the socks where they belong. And you don't have to look for them somewhere in the shoes. Additionally they make wearing the shoes so soft like you'd be walking barefoot. Just without feeling all the little rocks under feet.

Last week I noticed such a furor in Tallinn city centre that I didn't even manage to get my phone to share all of that with you. So, just please use your imagination. We were sitting on the terrace of Trühvel, when a well fed girl walked through. She was either wearing such micro shorts that half of the butt was uncovered or walking around in strings. Since she was wearing a jacket that reached her butt, it was difficult to tell, what if anything was she wearing under it.

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar