laupäev, 30. juuni 2018

Strawberry Festival















I went to the strawberry festival today with a plan to get few kilograms of strawberries. Turned out that the festival prices were not for me, so I left without strawberries. For 4 euros per kilo you could buy either Polish strawberries or half rotten local ones. For even mildly presentable berries the price started by 5 EUR per kilo.

Few months ago LaMuu opened their ice cream shop in Telliskivi. I looked at all the choices there today and felt that I wanted to try everything. Well, everything but the bacon one. So I asked if I can get one scoop with two flavours. Nope. They were however ready to put two scoops into that tiny waffle. I chose raspberry-prosecco sorbet, but will still be loyal customer by Gelato Ladies, where it's possible to combine the flavours.

Anyway, I managed to bring home a mango ice cream and big box of nonfestivalstrawberries and made half a liter mango-strawberry ice cream shake.

Since the fruit and veggie department in Prisma still looks like they're only getting leftovers, I walked to Selver the other day. The water melons are better there anyway. I bought a seedless watermelon. See the picture...

The other night while having few beers with Evelin on a terrace, I just can't understand - everyone is wearing short sleeves, little dresses (well, women that is, I only saw one guy wearing dress) and Gaili is zipping her fur lined hoodie. Uniqlo hoodie btw, totally unreplacable in this climate. Uniqlo should start paying me some influencer commission.

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar