neljapäev, 5. märts 2020

Boring sand and empty field. Angry Bird.






They have added rice pudding into the breakfast menu. Lack of cream they have replaced with sugar. So the usually creamy pudding tastes here like sugar cooked in water with a touch of rice.

Lunch we had in Paradise Reef again. We were about to finish when a local hotel guy stopped by our table. He had a menu in hand and apparently wanted to sell us some kind of fish dinner. We were not interested. That caused a conversation between him and Helena:
Local rude person: "Why you so angry?"
Helena: "I'm not angry, I'm eating"
Local rude person: "You look so angry, you should smile more"
I was just speechless. I would have wanted to tell him, what I think of it that he joined our table without invitation and started to speak his mind. What guests wouldn't be irritated when someone just crashes their lunch and starts insulting them?

In the afternoon we visited another pompeus shopping center that was full of souvenir and diving shops, and also some cafes and a McDonald's. We bought some local chocolate and had coffee in Einstein Cafe.

Getting back to the resort I saw that I have exactly 15 minutes to get down to the beach and take few pictures before 5pm. I ran down and at 4:50pm had my feet in sand. There was no other person in the water at that time anymore. I walked to the water, took my phone to take the pics and then three Russians walked right in fornt of my camera and remained standing in ankle deep water. There was whole empty beach and sea behind me, where they could have gone... I walked a bit further to find some other angle without the Russians on my sunset pictures and already a local Ahmed Hasselhoff ran to me, speaking Russian, most likely telling me that the beach is "Zakrõta" (closed). I asked in English and found out that "Finish!" Yes, it seemed that at 5pm they closed pools and apparently also the beach. It was 4:54pm and I pointed out that there are other people on the beach. That didn't impress him and he most likely also didn't understand it. But he did understand that I didn't have a plan to go anywhere so he repeated "Finish!". At 5pm when I left the beach, he remained there photographing a little Russian girl.

While waiting in line to get some grilled meat in the dinner, a Russian lady walked up to us, looked what was being offered and informed us then that she'll go grab a plate and will take a place in front of us in the line then. Veni, vidi, vici! When she returned with the plate, she didn't get her chosen spot in front of us.

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar