kolmapäev, 1. mai 2019

And the curtain is rising

Dear loyal reader, who you're impatiently waiting for the haircut booking story - the curtains will open now.

To start in the beginning, I have to mention that for years I went to Ginger and Fred, where Mari was cutting and coloring my hair. Everything was fine until the moment she told me that she's going to take some time off and not dress any more hair any time soon. I tried few other hairdressers, but at some point their prices and my salary wasn't really well in balance and I started to color my hair myself and only went in to cut the ends few times a year. Mostly just here, in Kamibi, until once I had to listen to the hairdresser whining throughout the whole session that my, less than 12 hours ago washed hair is going to ruin her fancy scissors. Well, anyway, now I decided that all the thin ends need to be cut and booked online a time in one of the hair salons in town. Protein care and haircut by the assistant. 40 euros. An hour later the salon called me and apologised that the assistant is very capable of cutting the hair, but the protein care is still next level for her. So, should I still want the protein care, they can gladly book me a time by one of the more experienced hair dressers. By one that does the same job for 60-65 euros. My experience so far is that cares like that are spreading a hair mask on my hair and wash it out later. What exactly there is too much for the assistant, who can cut the hair, remained a mystery. So, I skipped the protein and booked a new time for just haircut. By an assistant. An hour including washing the hair. And again - they called. Maybe I could go an hour earlier. Since an hour earlier would have been in the middle of the workday, I really could not. So, they promised to see that maybe the next customer after me can change her appointment. Because the assistant is still learning and no way can do the task within an hour. I should definitely consider two hours. Two hours! What's there to cut for two hours? Each hair separately or what? Now, after having the hair cut (very happy with the result btw) I can tell that it took her alltogether 1h15m and out of that at least 30 minutes was blow-drying. So, she didn't cut each hair separately, but did dry.

Few months ago I paid 20 euros Erik Orgu to get access to a recipe database and food plan that was supposed to make me a Victoria's Secret model by the end of May. Since the whole menu was only consisting of two courses - appetizers and mains, I had to add the desserts myself to the plan. By now, he has realised that this whale won't turn into the secret model and yesterday, instead of the usual 2-bite fine dine portion I had a full 750-gram soup on the menu.

Some time ago I noticed that the blinds in living room and kitchen are starting to fall apart and went online to order new ones. I wanted the most regular ones, those that keep the heat outside of our flat in the summer. So, the ones from on24 or random hardware store ones were perfect. I placed the order by on24 adn learned that the delivery time is 2-4 weeks and the courier will arrive on workday between 9am and 5pm. He was supposed to call to give heads up. So, here I am now, all excited to find out, wheather it's going to be Omniva, who is letting me know a time slot in the same morning or Itella, who is calling 5 minutes ahead and expects me to sit home all those two weeks and never leave the apartment before 5pm.

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar