reede, 17. mai 2019

Should I start listening to my body?

I was cleaning the kitchen cupboards one evening, threw out some stuff that I don't need anymore and put the rest back. Admired the result, how nicely everything fits there now, so much space, really convenient to grab things. Patted myself on shoulder and went to the armchair for a little break after all that effort. And from the chair I had prime view to the window, where I had set all the spring forms that needed to go back to the cupboard as well...

One of the recent blog posts here ended with a total cliffhanger - the topic of local online shop ON24 in cooperation with couriers delivering me the window blinds on a workday between 9am and 5pm within a two weeks time frame. So, to make all the minds on ease of you, who have spent sleepless nights and making schedules on how to cover those two weeks here in Tehnika Residency so that I wouldn't need to take vacation to be ready for the courier to arrive, I can let you know that the problem is solved. My shopping in our local online shop ended 3,5 weeks after placing the order with the email from ON24 letting me know that regretfully the window blinds won't arrive in their storage on time and they believe that the new delivery time would be another 3,5 weeks later. They also confirmed me that they can actually confirm it no earlier than having the goods in their storage, so I cancelled my order. Still no window blinds.

Dear reader, are you listening to your body? Lately I've seen several articles (despite of not reading newspapers for over 2 years now, Facebook still tries to keep me up to date with globally important news), on how someone started to listen to their body and so losing weight. I'm mostly not listening to mine and I just realized that this might be the reason, why I'm no Victoria's Secret model yet. Like, for example right now my body (because brain is part of body too) demands some chocolate croissants and Karums dessert. Could be that if I'd buy myself tickets to Paris now to be there by the morning, eating all those fluffy croissants in the cute little street cafes, I would start losing weight. Or if I'd at least, instead of sitting here looking at the setting sun and blooming chestnuts would go to Prisma to get some Karums. But instead of all that I keep sitting here in the chair, don't listen to my body and watch becoming Peppa the Pig while eating apples.

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar