reede, 17. august 2018

Beginner Gardener

I mentioned in the office that my strawberry is blooming nicely, but I can't see myself cooking jam, cause there are no berries. Turned out that I should have sent an army of bees on them or done the pollening myself with a little brush. Since I can't even see any blossoms at the moment to start an enthusiastic pollen job, the strawberry plant found her place with other organic leftovers.

We ordered sushi from Wolt the other day. I entered our office address as well as directions on how to find the doorbell. Before I started to order, the estimated delivery time was 40 minutes. Well, more or less next door. Or so I thought. After placing the order the estimation changed to 35-45 minutes, which was still OK. And then suddenly it was 71 minutes. And since then every time the countdown reached zero and you thought that any minute now they will ring the doorbell, the zero turned into 8 or 9 minutes. And this happened some three times. I opened the customer service chat and asked where my sushi was. About to start biking, they said. So it did. However not to the office but home. Because their fancy site is apparently not capable to manage several different addresses for one client. The sushi arrived to the office 1hr45min after placing the order. To compensate the one hour delay, they gave me two free standard deliveries. Expiring in a month. And since I don't plan to use them anymore (when I'm huong, I want to eat right away, not in 2 hours), the compensation was basically nothing. Way to go, Tokumaru and Wolt.

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar