kolmapäev, 8. august 2018

Mamma Mia!

I was sitting after writing the previous post with the laptop on top of my lap and thought that I'd really like to write something that wouldn't be the usual whining and complaining. I was sitting, laptop on the lap, fingers ready to attack the keyboard to put astridlindgrenish bright and cheerful thoughts on the paper or on the screen when I started to remember how much of idiots the bicyclers are in Tallinn and that I had to go to the dentist today, that several interviews were cancelled today and that my Click & Grow only grows strawberry blossoms but no strawberries. And so on.

And then I finally remembered that we went to the movie last night. Had few drinks before movie too (luckily, because Vapiano was serving some random shrimp in celery marinade as ceviche) and when T. noticed that the movie will last for two hours, she groaned that we should have grabbed few more wines to survive those two hours with ABBA. Since I had to powder my nose during the movie I decided to catch two birds with one go and bought two wines on the way back in. The movie itself was very fun and one of those where I say that the second one was way better than the first one. And the movie happened to be part of the lifelong education program. I always thought that ABBA song "One of Us" has the lines "One of us is crying, one of us is lying (as in telling lies)". Makes perfect sense - one telling lies, can break the tears loose in the other one. Turned out, the lines go like "One of us is crying, one of us is lying on her lonely bed, staring at the ceiling" where the other one doesn't spend time telling lies, but watching the ceiling.

And we finally had a dog in the office that seemed to like me. One that was sleeping next to my desk and wasn't walking by my desk like I wouldn't even be there. But maybe she just liked the corner behind my chair.

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar