kolmapäev, 8. august 2018

First Bitch

Honestly, every day I do want to write something nice and positive here, but every time I grab my laptop, I can only remember all the things that are f*cked up. Today it's f*cked up next level, because I took my laptop just to express my opinion about how everything sucks.

The heating system in our building will be replaced. Basically old pipes out, new pipes in. Or rather, the work is in progress and several pipes have been replaced by now. At some point in July someone from the building board and one contractor came to see, where the new pipes should be. According to them it was a much better idea to install them right on the wall in the middle of the kitchen and in front of the fridge. Instead of the corner, where they are now. Well, not that much in front that it would block the door, but enough to make them stars of the kitchen. So I sent them an email this week, asking about having the pipes still as close as possible to the current one (which would be nicely behind the fridge). The reply I got, was basically that forget all the pipes in the kitchen, they will be turned to the other side and installed on the wall in the living room. The same pipes, that on 1959 were nicely built into the wall between the apartment and hallway, will be replaced with new ones that are supposed to decorate my living room wall now. I can start drying the kitchen towel in the living room from now on...

I'm convinced that if there is someone in our building board that can use hashtags, they would have #firstbitch behind my name. But also my blood pressure skyrockets every time I see an incoming email from the building board.

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar