reede, 7. september 2018

Go blue. The one, who types


Being the ever-non-satisfied tourists, we were of course not happy with our hotel room that was located directly next to the kitchen and maintenance room and had the garbage containers behind the window. I'm using the "we" here only out of pure loyalty, because I was only bothered by the half-basement-floor we were on. So, Scott sent an email to the landlord and listed up our complaints: in addition to the noise coming from the kitchen and the maintenance room, we didn't enjoy picking up previous tourists hair in the bathroom and finding used towels in drawers. He also expressed his opinion that to make up the inconveniences a refund of 25% of the paid price would be appropriate. The girl, who replied us, thought that it wasn't that bad and we should have taken into account that the room might be between the kitchen and garbage containers and offered us back half of what we asked. Being a wise planner of finances, Scott waited until the refund had been processed and informed them that we are still not happy campers and would like, as asked the 50 dollars more refunded. The manager of previous lady got in contact with us and expressed how sorry she is that we had such a traumatic experience and of course we will be refunded in the amount asked.

Traveling with hand luggage only means that I've had to get several things double to have them in both homes and wouldn't need to carry back and forth all the time. Like running gear, especially shoes. Jeans, jackets, water bottles, travel coffee mugs. Last two were the ones I needed now, because both I have, remained in Tallinn. I placed the order in Amazon and in two days the packages arrived. The coffee cup with a dent on the side. I expressed my disappointment to Amazon in regard to their quality assurance and asked them to replace the cup for a dentless one. Being deeply concerned about the situation, Amazon had to let me know that unfortunately they don't have more of those cups in the storage, but they will refund me the purchase price and it's up to me what to do with the cup - throw it away, donate or used it eyes closed so I wouldn't be able to see the dent. I decided that with the free cup, I'm not that concerned about the dent.

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar