laupäev, 12. mai 2018

Good morning, Vietnam! Entertainment on Board.

Packed my bag yesterday and weighed it. 7,5 kilo. I just in case weighed it  again, because usually this amount of stuff has been appr. 10 kilo or more. Still 7,5. Since I couldn't figure out anything that I might have forgotten to pack, I just decided that the scale is not playin along. When I do weigh myself, the number skyrocket and when I weugh the bag, the courage goes down in a second.

After what I've been eating lately I can't really fit into my last years trousers anymore. So, I took the desicion to use the non-sharp razor (see yesterday's post) to fight the bushes on my legs, so I could at least decrease the size that much. Gave my stock one more chance tho and looked into each and every box I have. Finally in a box insode of another box I managed to find not only need, but two razors! Legs are shaved and Helena should not worry that somebody might think, she's travelling with boyfriend or something.

I was just appreciating the fact that I haven't had any cold since last year's August (as we all remember, I was down with cold all those two weeks before my five flights to US) and then I first got sore throat on Tuesday evening and head cold on Wednesday. By Friday morning everything was more or less already and by Friday afternoon everything had gone downhill again and my nose was runnign like birch nectar early spring. Added some more drugs to my diet, but still went to airport on Saturday with a decent cold. Bought some more head cold medicine there that the pharmasist didn't recommend to use together.

The flight to Helsinki was just as non-exciting as the layover in Helsinki. The flight from Helsinki to Bangkok on the other hand was fairly colorful. Turned out that taking one aisle and one window seat was smart idea, because nobody wanted the middle seat and we had a row of three for the two of us. As the last boarding passenger an a bit over middle aged guy walked through the aisle. Obviously not in hurry, he was on video chat currently with someone. Although the aisle seat girl was standing to let him through, he was just standing there and chatting. After he finally managed to finish the call, he took his sweet time to put the bag in the overhead locker and in no time (read: 7 minutes) he was sitting on his seat. But not for long. Apparently he considers the seat belt signs and the stewardess telling him to get back to his seat only recommendable and made his unsteady way (he had already started consuming alcohol) to the toilet and from there to the back to the crew to get some more vodka. During the curfew however his wish wasn't granted. He returned to his seat, sat down and threw his hand over his seat just onto Helena's screen. Helena kindly puhsed his hand away. A move which the guy understood as a wish to get to know each other and started to flirt with her enthusiastically. Estonian of course didn't go along and the Finn could turn his attention back to the girl on his own row. Went to use the toilet in his socks again, did bring some more alcohol and utrned to sleep over two seats (they had the middle seat unoccupied too). He streched his legs to the ceiling and put his head on the girl's armrest. Every now and then he moved himself, touching the girls upper body with his streching arm.

There was no wifi on the plane (Finnair had already apologised for that via text message, but that didn't help the wifiless situation). The first thing that I saw when I started a movie was the advertisement for the wifi on board. Finns and their sense of humor.

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar