reede, 11. mai 2018

When the taxi driver pulled in front of the house in the morning

Who wants to read something nice and positive, should obviously find a new blog to read :)

Today morning I happened to drive with a taxi driver, who got himself going about trafficnonarrangement in Tallinn that he loudly voiced his opinion about that and other different topics the all way. He had so much to say about everything that I didn't even need to listen, because there was no change for me to say anything anyway. So, I just in case kept my eyes on the road. Because, well, somebody had to.

I went to Kristiine Shopping Center to withdraw some money and buy few things. Turned out I had set a daily limit which was way below of the amount I planned to withdraw. Since my inernet was too slow to log in to the internet bank and change the limit (tomorrow with new limit would have arrived before) I went to the bank office just next to the ATMs. After taking a number, it was clear that during lunchtime on Friday, half the Tallinn felt the need to visit that particular office. I did throw the number away and decided that I won't spend as much as I planned.

I saw cute little thin notebooks the other day in book store Rahva Raamat. I assumed, Apollo (the other book store chain) would be just as forward-looking and went there. Turned out, far from it. They had a huge amount of notebooks with unsuitable shape and size. Came out empty handed. The situation in Prisma was not much better, but at least I found one little notebook. I also needed a raincoat. The pocket one. I started to look for one. Then I started to look for someone to ask, where they keep the rain coats. Never managed to find that someone, but finally located the raincoats next to the fresh fish section, on the rainboot shelf.

Still having the vivid memory of having my legs waxed last summer when the lovely lady removed half the skin along with the hair from my knee and to compensate that, offered to wax my underarms too. I was kind of fond of my skin, so I ran. Decided to use a razor this time. A razor that I did not have at home. As usually, in Prisma it turned out that an Estonian has approximately twice the buying power of a German or an American, so I chose the cheapest ones. 3 for 8 EUR. In check out it appeared that the price tags had led their own life meanwhile and I grabbed a pack of 4 for 12.95. Left it in the store. For all I care, I can walk around with hairy legs too, keeps me warm. Over my life belt I can't see my legs anyway and should they disturb someone else's aesthetic taste, they should feel free to ask for my bank account to transfer me the money for razors. 

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar