teisipäev, 1. mai 2018

Mornings. 56.










I visited Rimi yesterday. After long time no visit. Well, if your home store is Prisma next door, it's unlikely to go someplace further for your groceries. Turned out, they have currently a campaign, where they give out cinema vouchers, where you can get two tickets for a price of one. So, around 8PM yesterday, I did get one of those vouchers. Today, once I started to check, what the conditions are, I found out that the campaign ended as of yesterday. Since I don't have the movie schedule handy at the moment, I can't tell, if fast legs would have helped any to use the voucher and manage a late night movie. Way to go, Rimi! On a more positive note I found that Rimi has own brand fresh juices - raspberry-apple-pear and orange-kiwi. Especially good was the raspberry one mixed with some vino verde.

Prisma, that tends to consider itself a leader in vegan options, recently advertised their vegan food with a photo, where a lovely lady is preparing salmon and eggs for dinner. Seems like they still have the same marketing team in place, who came out with the "A book again???" campaign for the Christmas presents in the winter.


This day off in the middle of the week, the labour day, feels like scam. Every time I think that, yay, it's Saturday and double-yay, I can sleep in tomorrow too and have long and lazy brunch, the reality opens the door and laughs out loud.

On the collages there are the mornings of eight weeks :)

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar