pühapäev, 7. oktoober 2018

Experience Washington. Back home.

Mike and Diane prepared us some scrambled eggs and coffee and around 9am Mike gave us a ride to the metro station. Our flight departed from Reagan, which we arrived pretty fast after changing once. They have to work with signage in this country. I can't tell that I'm a beginner when it comes to traveling, but in that airport it was fairly unclear, where we needed to go. And a fun fact - in Detroit I went through the security just showing my Estonian ID card, in Washington I needed to show my passport. After the security it turned out that this part of the terminal only had a Starbucks, a bistro and a souvenir shop. Got my magnet and key chain and went to our gate. Well, found one more souvenir stand there with much better choice of magnets and key chains. Bought a new key chain for Saskia and returned the previous one. The cashier was slightly surprised as apparently it was the second similar key chain returned that day :)

Started to watch a movie about some castaways on board, but the flight was short, so made it about half way.

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar