laupäev, 27. oktoober 2018

Economizer

Since everyone is thinking anyway that I only complain about everything and get all the things for free, here is some more fuel to the fire.

Saw a commercial in Facebook about different lipsticks that were supposed to make the lips so glittering and soft that I already imagined how just the lipstick is enough to make me the star of the best parties in town. And the golden lipstick smoothly sparkling in the new years party. So, the lipstick arrived, I tried it on and the glittering pieces made a sticking sandpaperlike layer on my lips. I informed the seller that this is no way to visit any party and I would like to return the lipstick for full refund. Because like the homepage said, the customer satisfaction was what matters. And on this side of the keyboard there was a very unsatisfied customer. Despite my thorough clarification in the email about the problem, they replied with an email asking order number, product name, reason for return and photo of the product. So, I sent all the information once again and remained waiting. For a reply that didn't arrive. So I contacted them in the Facebook, because without returning code it wasn't possible to send it back. Few days later they replied with the same information I had already gotten per email. That they need the description of the problem and a photo of me standing on my head the useless lipstick decorating my lips. I informed them that they customer service sucks and opened a dispute in Paypal. Since the seller didn't respond in two weeks, Paypal refunded me the money. And I could just throw the lame lipstick away.

I ordered 32oz of maple syrup from Amazon for 15USD. What arrived was a damaged box and a loose bottle in it with cork into pieces. Since it was sealed, the syrup remained inside. I asked for replacement, within second there was the confirmation that a new bottle will be on the way and I can also keep the corkless one. So we have half a gallon of maple syrup now for 15USD.

We went to Cafe Truffe in Tartu few days ago. I ordered a lobster soup with shellfish and prawns. What arrived, was a thick orange coconut soup with 3 shellfish, 3 prawns and few pieces of salmon. The waitress was gone with the wind and within next 45 minutes didn't show up even once, which made it impossible for me to ask, if she even brought me the right dish. Anyway, I was able to finish half of the heavy food and once she finally showed up, I asked her about the lobster and told that there was no hint of lobster in my soup. According to her there is no lobster in the soup, it's just the name. I was so speechless that didn't even ask, why would one name a coconut soup a lobster soup. I did ask her later though if she would give me a discount for the lobsterless lobster soup. Turned out she wasn't able to do that and told me that I should have asked it before ordering. In case some of the readers plan to ever visit Cafe Truffe, make sure to ask about every dish, what are the ingredients and what not. To not find a baked salmon being placed in front of you, when you actually ordered grilled prawns, just because they decided to name the dish like that.

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar