reede, 8. september 2023

Bright lights, Toronto nights. The Mug Race












I had noticed that the Niagara Falls Starbucks mug was particularly beautiful and in colors that I don't have yet. It's safe to say I was very excited already in advance about my new mug. I went through every Starbucks in Niagara Falls and the result was zero mugs. After returning to Toronto, I stepped into every Starbucks on my way, but it turned out that Toronto and Canada mugs are also facubg the shortage. So this morning I had to do a very focused Starbucks tour, a mug race to be more specific. I managed to score one Toronto mug and one pumpkin ceam cold brew during two hours.

I packed my things, including the last piece of Japanese cream cheese cake, and went to the airport. It turned out that passport and all other immigration procedures for travelers to the US will already done on the Canadian side. So I was able to simply walk through the airport in Detroit, and without further interviews or interrogations, I stepped onto the ground of the United States.

We made a stop in Dairy Queen, had our blizzards, made a few more stops, and ended up at Scott's mom's. And as t has become customary, it was bedtime at 9 pm for me.

For those interested, this post also includes a few pictures of my hotel room in Toronto, the list price of which is 450 euros per night. Fortunately, I didn't pay that much, but even for the amount I paid, I would have preferred not to have a pigeon feathers in the room.

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar