teisipäev, 5. märts 2024

Cambodian Chronicles. Modeling Career on the Horizon

The day started like any other in tropical paradise - food, beach, sun, rinse, and repeat.

Everything was perfect until one genius decided to go for a run at four in the afternoon. Since it had started cooling down around that time yesterday, it didn't seem like such a bad idea. First of all, it turns out the beach is too short, so to avoid repeatedly zigzagging, I had to run through the water and occasionally off the beach. Running through the water meant my water shoes were instantly filled with wet sand and successfully initiated foot friction. After the run, a dip in the sea, and a shower, it turned out that all the heat, sun, and sweating resulted in a mild form of heatstroke. Everything that had gone in during the day found its way out in one way or another. And so it went, from six in the evening until midnight. After that, the situation was more or less under control, and I could finally go to sleep. Also, looking in the mirror after that adventure, I decided to apply for a Victoria's Secret modeling gig.

Telia thought it would be a great idea to offer me a Cambodia internet daily package at 3 in the morning, and I woke up to a message saying they had activated the service in line with my request. I hope they foot the bill for their spontaneity. At 2:50 in the morning, I wasn't exactly ordering any internet daily package in a perfectly good Wi-Fi zone :)

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar