reede, 1. märts 2024

The well-known vegetarian

 

 

 

At Tallinn Airport, they now have those new scanners where you can literally drag a gallon of water through.

The Tallinn-Helsinki flight was uneventful, and the layover went relatively quickly.

For the Helsinki flight, I had reserved extra legroom for us, and so the 11 hours of Helsinki - Bangkok flight began pretty nicely. Dinner was promised to be spaghetti with meatballs and tomato sauce, but when the cart reached me, they dumped a tray full of vegetarian food on the table, claiming I ordered it. Knowing for sure I didn't, a light argument ensued with the flight attendant. Anyway, she left the rice and chickpea concoction on my table, promising regular food if there's any leftover. Luckily, there was. So, I opened my spaghetti in tomato sauce... Turns out, the Finnish idea of spaghetti and tomato sauce matches my vision of mashed potatoes with carrot slices. Meatballs were present, though. At least they didn't skimp on the Coca-Cola.

I revisited the Barbie movie and attempted to sleep. Unsuccessfully.

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar