kolmapäev, 18. juuli 2018

Return of the lost slipper


My slippers are back! I was already concerned, because I was sure that the fan flew them into the woods and our chip monkeys have them now. Even if that happened, they have returned home.

I saw an add that somebody is selling a little hedgehog in Ann Arbor. I told Scott that we should get it and he/she can use my slippers as a nest, but Scott is obviously not a pet person! We are still hedgehogless.

Went to the cinema yesterday to watch the Book Club. I’ve always thought that the trailers shown before movie are based on target group’s movie choice. Rightly so, I was already questioning what kind of movie did we choose, since they decided to show us trailers of different thrillers, where brains were cut into pieces. And when I finally thought that there is a good movie coming soon, it turned out to be Lexus commercial.

My taxi driver today managed to tell me during the 10 minute ride where he lives, that he has been living six years in Asia, lived and had some business in Kongo, is using Yandex taxi himself too sometimes, doesn’t think much of niggers (his wording!), especially of Nigerians and is in construction business now, needing to hire 10 workers. Not that I asked about any of that.

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar