laupäev, 7. juuli 2018

That relaxing spray




I was sorting the box in the bathroom, where I keep all the cosmetics and hygiene stuff that is not in everyday use. Like travel size toothpaste, new lip balms, toothbrush heads etc. Usually once or twice a year I throw everything out that has passed the due date and today happened to be one of those times. Among other things there was a little relaxing air freshener in the box. Brought from the hotel in Detroit, where there was a kit of three items for a nice relaxing session after a long day running from one sightseeing place to another. Besides the spray there was also lavender lotion for tired feet and something else that I can't remember anymore as it's been finished a while ago. Anyway, I grabbed the relaxing bottle in my hand and it turned out that meanwhile most of the liquid had been trying to escape the bottle, so when I removed the cap, all the chill and relax poured into my hands. At the moment I can assure you that in such an amount the fragrance is a far cry form relaxing and starts to annoy more than just a bit. Especially since it shows no hint of leaving even after washing my hands for the third time...

In January, when I went out for shoeshopping to be able to wear something with slightly higher heel than my usual Skechers sneakers on our wedding, I started with TJ Maxx and although I didn't find there anything to take to Vegas, I did bring a pair of white leather summer shoes for 10 dollars home with me. Today I took them out to introduce them the streets of Tallinn. After four hours outside, a bit more than 10.000 steps and half a package of band aid, I'm not sure those shoes will get anymore fresh air and sun this summer.

At some point during spring, there were talks that Rataskaevu 16 has plans to open a new place on Kopli street. Right before summer Ülo was opened and today was finally the day when we made it there. The young lady started to introduce us the menu by listing everything they don't have at the moment. Since I've been few times in the situation where every time I choose something, I hear from the waitress that "Oh, we're out of that", it was actually very convenient. And to be honest, I couldn't care less whether they have or have not beef tacos and chili con tofu. I was somewhat disappointed that they didn't have prawns, but it was compensated by delicious and crunchy sweet potato fries.

To get dessert, we walked to Gelato ladies and taking our places in the queue reaching almost the street, it was clear that all the tourists and at least half the locals had the same plan. I remained true to the best strawberry ice cream in the country and complimented it with pavlova ice cream, a new player in their freezer. Later I patted myself on the shoulder for choosing such a great combination.

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar